Stamp: Easy Events (SU!)
Paper: White, Tempting Turqoise, Everyday Enchantment DP (SU!)
Ink: Stazon Black, Tempting Turquoise, Gumball Green (SU!)
Accessories & Tools: ticket corner punch, mat, stylus, glue dots, clear stickles, adhesives, and dimensionals
* * * * *
I stamped the image in Stazon Ink onto Whisper White cardstock (twice ... using the extra to create the flower layers). I colored in the flowers and leaves with Stampin' Write markers. I punched the corners of the main image and the Tempting Turquoise frame and mounted them together. I added a second layer of flower heads on top which I colored, cut out, shaped with my mat and stylus and popped on top of my main image, using rolled glue dots to add the layers (paper tole technique). I added clear stickles to the flower centers to add some bling.
I mounted everything as shown above, adding the same size horizontal strip to the inside of the card.
Easy, quick and fun card to make!
The second card is for my great-nephew who is turning 2 tomorrow. Happy Birthday Drew!!
"Drew is 2"
Stamps: I Dig You! (SU!)
Paper: White, Crumb Cake (SU!)
Ink: More Mustard, Basic Black, Soft Suede, Baja Breeze (SU!)
Accessories & Tools: Big Shot, Cloud dies (Memory Box), sponges, toothbrush, water, adhesives, glue, and dimensionals
* * * * *
I stamped the truck onto Whisper White cardstock and cut it out. I tore strips of Crumb Cake and then sponged the edges with Soft Suede ink. I layered the strips, and mounted the truck on top, popping it up with dimensionals. I slipped a scrap piece of paper under the top of the truck to protect the white space, leaving the truck and "dirt piles" exposed. I added a drop of Soft Suede re-inker to a toothbrush, a small squirt of water and then worked it into the bristles of the brush using paper towel. Once most of the moisture was absorbed, I pulled my thumb across the bristles, splattering the exposed parts of the card.
I die-cut three layers of each of the two sizes of clouds and then glued the layers together to form thick die-cuts. I sponged the edges with Baja Breeze ink and mounted them to the front of the card.