Hi everyone. Haven't had much time in the studio the past several days. My DSIL is very ill with Cancer and I've been taking her for some of her treatments. It's been such a difficult time for her, and so I've tried to be there for her as much as possible and to help in any way I can.
I did have a little time a few days ago, so I CASE'd (copy and share everything) one of my own cards. I am planning a card class for the beginning of February with my crafty girlfriends. The card above is a re-make of the one below, which I made in August of last year. It uses the same stamps and ink colors, but is quite a bit different in the feel of the card. My plan is for us to make both cards in the class to highlight the versatility of just changing up one element (layout). I think it's fun ... and I hope they will too. I will be designing more cards for the upcoming class over the next while - I just love having these classes and sharing my passion for card making!
Here's the card from last summer that I CASE'd for the card above. Click here to see the details.
* * * * *
Stamps: Agapanthus Long (Stampendous); En Francais and Pocket Silhouettes (SU!)
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive (SU!)
Accessories & Tools: Big Shot, Embosslits Beautiful Wings (Sizzix for SU!), small oval punch, sponge, adhesives, glue dot, and dimensionals
* * * * *
Here's a close-up of the main panels from the first card:
I've had a couple of successes over the past week. First, this card was picked for "A Cut Above" at Paper Players ... and this card made the Top 3 at CAS - Colours and Sketches Challenge. Thanks so much to Jaydee and Jacqueline for picking my cards!!